Bernie Sanders believes by increasing the minimum wage to $15.00 you would increase the disposable income of Americans who in turn would spend more money in those businesses actually impacted by the wage increase. For example, someone working only 20 hours would have a weekly income of $300. But these are the same people who used to work 40 hours before Obama Care and the weak Democratic economy. However, if they still worked 40 hours at their current wage of $7.50 per hour their weekly income would also be $300.00 and thus have the same disposable income. In reality, reducing hours and doubling wages has the same impact of working half the time for the same amount of money…. Yeah that’s right Bernie… it really about putting people back to full time work. See more https://www.youtube.com/watch
- Megan serves up FOX crow for Donald…Just in time to save FOXNEWS ratings before May sweeps.
- Bernie Sanders… Wrong on Raising the Minimum Wage
- Michael Savage …Simply Marvelous/Hennelly almost gets it right
- Megan Kelly – Rejuvenates CNN and MSNBC
- Coming to America ????Britain’s Muslim Sex Grooming Gang Scandal